Modernizing Medicine is looking for an accomplished Quality Assurance Test Engineer at our Chile Office in Santiago. The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will develop and execute automated and manual tests to ensure product quality. The QA Engineer’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA Engineer plays an important part in our SDLC. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs correctly and meets requirements. Preference will be given to candidates with strong automation.
- Work with lead to own both Manual & QA automation process, develop and implement testing techniques, plan the approach to sufficiently test the functionality of new and existing applications.
- Experience in Agile methodology (preferably scrum) and experience in effective story planning for Product Increment.
- Development/execution of test plans and test scripts
- Works with cross functional team to establish/maintain consistent test methodology.
- Very good understanding of Java.
- Design and build automated test suites. Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop product's automation testing strategy.
- Strong English skills: able to understand and express ideas verbally and written
· Very good understanding and experience working with of Agile Methodologies, ideally SCRUM.
· Strong skills performing functional testing on Web applications.
· Strong experience using Test Management solutions such as (qTest, TestRail, Quality Center, TestLink, Zephyr)
· Solid experience using JIRA
· Experience testing on iOS devices (iPad or iPhone)
· Very good understanding of Java
· Experience working on IntelliJ or Eclipse.
· Automation experience on Web, ideally with Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
· Basic knowledge of Maven and Jenkins
· Experience with Git or Bitbucket/SourceTree
· Optional and Plus: API Automation knowledge (Postman, SoapUI, RestAssured, JSON and Jackson)
Desired: Remote working experience with english-speaking teams.