Modernizing Medicine® - Empowering medical practices to maximize efficiency and improve outcomes
Our solution, EMA, the Electronic Medical Assistant®, holds a distinctive position in healthcare technology and blends smoothly into your practice. We believe that an EHR system shouldn’t get in the way of how you practice medicine. It should function intelligently just like you. Like a true assistant, it should anticipate your next move.
To modernize medicine takes more than just a great product; it takes a great team
The work we do makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.
Modernizing Medicine is looking for an accomplished Quality Assurance Test Engineer at our Chile Office in Santiago. The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will develop and execute automated and manual tests to ensure product quality. The QA Engineer’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA Engineer plays an important part in our SDLC. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs correctly and meets requirements. Preference will be given to candidates with strong automation.
· Very good understanding and experience working with of Agile Methodologies, ideally SCRUM.
· Strong skills performing functional testing on Web applications.
· Strong experience using Test Management solutions such as (qTest, TestRail, Quality Center, TestLink, Zephyr)
· Solid experience using JIRA
· Experience testing on iOS devices (iPad or iPhone)
· Very good understanding of Java
· Experience working on IntelliJ or Eclipse.
· Automation experience on Web, ideally with Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
· Basic knowledge of Maven and Jenkins
· Experience with Git or Bitbucket/SourceTree
· Optional and Plus: API Automation knowledge (Postman, SoapUI, RestAssured, JSON and Jackson)