SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software development and consultancy services. With offices across the globe and development centers across Europe and countries of Latin America. We treat our client’s business as if it were our own and are passionate about delivering efficient, innovative, world-class solutions.
Our client is an online travel company for consumer and small business travel. It owns numerous well-known vacation rental online marketplaces. It connects homeowners and property managers with travelers who seek the space, value, and amenities of vacation rental homes and hotels. Sites have the selection of properties around the world with detailed descriptions, photos, list of amenities, and nearby attractions.
Clients always mention that it is the teams' professionalism, expertise, punctuality, flexibility, and customer-focused attitude that sets us apart. That is something that our employees strive to live up every day.
Development of services that help users along from pre-booking to post-booking (Web, iOS, Android)
As a product provide accurate, reliable, and consistent advices throughout user's usage of the app
Participate in all stages of development lifecycle of product.
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Strong software development skills and knowledge of Agile methodologies
- 2+ years professional development experience
- English Intermediate+; you'll be working with worldwide development teams in English
- Strong in Java 8 / 11, Spring, Jersey, Dropwizard, MongoDB.
- Analytical problem solver who is passionate about delivering high quality software
- Ability/willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Cassandra, ElasticSearch, AuroraDB
- Familiar with Kotlin
- Collections from Kotlin Standard Library
- Extensions coroutines / RxJava2(3) (basic understanding at least in theory)
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and integration tools
- Experience in the E-commerce or Travel Industries
We want you to feel as comfortable and easy as possible at work, so that you can do your best and feel the same way.
✔ Health, Dental and Life Insurance package for you and your family.
✔ Meal assistance
✔ Gym membership on a gym near our office
✔ National Independence gift & Christmas gift
✔ Additional leaves sick days (100% salary 3 first days once a year), birthday leave (1 day during the birthday month), birthday leave if you have a child under the age of 14 years old (half a day off during the birthday month)
✔ Flexible approach to workplace
✔ Wide career opportunities and clear career path
✔ SoftServe University that will help to develop your soft, hard skills and pass relevant certifications to grow professionally and advance your career
El trabajo se desempeña algunos días de forma remota y otros en la oficina en Santiago (Chile).