Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
UX/UI Leader at BairesDev
We are looking for UX/UI Leaders to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, and team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
- Work with customers to understand actual requirements from a UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
- Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get customer feedback to iterate.
- Design high-quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
- 10+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 7+ years of experience in UX/UI.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Costa Rica, Honduras, Chile, Perú, Bolivia, República Dominicana, Belice, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, El Salvador, México, Panamá, Puerto Rico, Brasil o Ecuador para postular.