- Interfaces Design: pixel perfect standard
- Design hypothesis prototyping to test together with our UX expert
- Develop user journeys, content diagrams, wireframes, usability tests, interaction user flows, and high fidelity mockups. Translate mockups into reusable components within a Figma design system
- Support design decisions with best practices and data from usability tests, site metrics, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- User centered approach: Listen attentively to uncover assumptions, core problems, and opportunities. Analyze user feedback and iterate to enhance user experience. Develop compelling storytelling.
- Provide a clear direction for development teams to implement designs to the front-end, as well as participate in the frontend delivery doing QA to ensure pixel perfect design.
- Develop guides, components, and relevant documentation to keep our internal digital ecosystem updated, coherent, and beautiful.
Skills & Requirements
- 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Proficiency in communicating throughout the design process from formulating a high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups. Compelling storytelling skills.
- 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 proposals come from a deep understanding of the end user’s mental models, desires and motivations.
- 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀: pixel perfect designs, a strong eye for detail, and proficiency in interaction design.
- Proficient in best practices for 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻, and 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻.
- Personal management and time management skills, strong problem-solving skills.
- Bonus: 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 about architecture and/or design and understands architects/designers (or is motivated to learn).
- High English level
- At least 2 years of User Interface Design, designing for both mobile and desktop experience.
- Architechie, Bachelor degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or related field.
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work implemented and tested with real users
Location: Santiago, Chile - México DF or Remote (Latinamerica)