Peek helps consumers book the best experiences, while also empowering tour operators to automate their businesses and grow their revenues by an average of 30%. More than 110 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked on the Peek platform, and the company has won several awards for innovation, including being named a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award, and Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel Award.
Peek’s rapid growth has made it the largest independent activities booking platform in the world, and the company has raised over $50m from top investors. Forbes recently called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn.”
Peek has helped thousands of small businesses grow through our platform. If you've been looking for the right opportunity to break into the software industry, we're the place!
Peek is looking for an organized, self-driven, customer experience enthusiast with an interest in software, to join us.
(1) Excite: be the excitement that ignites passion,
(2) Drive Outcomes: This is your classic “get stuff done” attitude. Know your partner and their business and
optimize them for success.
(3) Alleviate: Understand partner concerns/anxiety and help remove it quickly
● Onboard and Implement a pipeline of new Peek operators and support them through the onboarding journey.
● Facilitate training sessions for new operators focused on how the PeekPro product suite can optimize their business.
● Install PeekPro booking buttons on new partner’s websites through various CMS platforms.
● Provide consultative guidance to optimize online booking conversions and PeekPro setup structure.
● Customize PeekPro to best suite our new partner’s business needs.
● Work multi-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Operations to resolve partner issues and provide user feedback.
● Customer Experience / Client Skills: Superb communication skills both verbal and written. Language specialists welcome. We want to anticipate our partner’s needs and provide the best outcomes.
● Growth Mindset: An eye for detail, optimization, and future proofing an implementation
● Quality Work Mindset: Give your best every day; meet & exceed onboarding requirements
● Leadership and Teamwork: Teamwork makes the dream work & we live that credo everyday, we ask that you do too.
● Performance Delivery: Do what you say you will when you say you will do it. And do it well.
● True Grit: Courage and resolve; strength of character and ability to overcome obstacles to get things done right the first time.
● Experience with SalesForce
● Business-level Spanish language skills
Temporalmente remoto por COVID-19
El trabajo es remoto sólo mientras dure la cuarentena por COVID-19.