Today with more than 15,000 medical specialists and more than 140,000 health professionals, Modernizing Medicine aims to optimize the operational, financial and clinical aspects of the practice of medicine, developing a complete set of integrated health care solutions, including practice management, analytics, business operations services, and more.
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
● People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
● Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
● Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015, 2016, 2017
● Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM - 2015, 2016, 2017
● South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016, 2017
● Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare – 2015
See more in https://www.modmed.com/
Modernizing Medicine is looking for an accomplished Quality Assurance Test Engineer at our Chile Office in Santiago. The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will develop and execute automated and manual tests to ensure product quality. The QA Engineer’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. The QA Engineer plays an important part in our SDLC. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs correctly and meets requirements. Preference will be given to candidates with strong automation.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Understand business requirements and develop functional test plans/test cases for new and existing web applications.
● Test products throughout the software development lifecycle and ensure that all product releases function correctly.
● Work with product owners and developers to understand requirements and resolve issues.
● Design, develop and enhance/maintain the QA automation framework and tests using Selenium WebDriver
● Strong ability to debug code, analyze failures, and trace defects to the root cause.
● Maintain, support and extend existing automation for different applications.
● Make sure all suites are up and running (sanity, smoke, regression & E2E) on Jenkins
● Execute Automation scripts prior to production deployment while ensuring that products render and function properly on all major web browsers and mobile devices.
● Review regression test cases and create a library of test scripts.
● Provide context driven and structured integration and regression testing.
● Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke, and user acceptance testing as necessary
Temporalmente remoto por COVID-19
El trabajo es remoto sólo durante las restricciones sanitarias por COVID-19.