Este empleo ya tiene muchas postulaciones. Con Coach Pro, recibe alertas en tiempo real y postula antes que el resto.
oftServe is a global digital service and consulting company founded in 1993. We're working on 2,000+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, APAC, and LatAm regions. SoftServians help transform, accelerate, and optimize how our clients, including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies, do business. We are a multicultural team based in Ukraine, Mexico, and Chile. We also collaborate tightly with our customer's IT teams.
We are a team of more than 50 specialists working in the Devops area to join the client SRE/DevOps professional team. You will be responsible for managing and automating the deployment, scaling, and monitoring of our applications and infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that our applications are reliable, scalable, and secure.
• Work with a Professional DevOps/SRE team
• Use Microsoft Azure services
• Develop along with operations teams to design, build, and maintain our infrastructure
• Work with SRE/DevOps tickets
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure, application, and environment
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends to ensure that our infrastructure and processes are modern and efficient
Familiar with :
• Containerization (Docker)
• Linux/Windows VMs administration
• IaC tools (Terraform)
• GitOps and tools (ArgoCD)
• Microservices architecture
• API management
• Kubernetes basics and various k8s-related tools (CLI, k9s, Rancher, Lens)
• Monitoring and observability tools (Dynatrace, Splunk)
• Python / Groovy (be able to read and understand code)
• Build a culture of collaboration where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and insights.
• Work together to overcome challenges and deliver high-quality software solutions on time and on budget. • Foster a culture of continuous learning, where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop their skills.
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Chile para postular.