Equifax's Data & Analytics IT group is the organization responsible for delivering market leading software solutions in the areas of Data Science and Analytics in the context of Financial Services. These solutions are used internally by our data scientists and statisticians as well as externally by our customer data scientists and statisticians to develop new insights as well as new techniques and market intelligence. We are passionate about making our customers extremely successful and utilize industry leading technologies and agile processes to deliver high quality products to the market.
Requerimientos del cargo
As a Software Engineer - Team Lead you will utilize your strong technical background to provide technical expertise to other members of our Java teams, having the opportunity to add leadership and people management skills to the scope of your role.As a Team Lead you will be responsible for supervising the work of others and guiding the technical efforts of the team to ensure delivery of our business objectives on time and with the best quality standards. You will ensure the best technical approach and practices are applied in all phases of the application lifecycle.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer - Team Lead:
- Provide technical mentorship and support within an Agile team
- Lead the team to integrate test-driven development and automated quality assurance testing
- Coach team members to improve their performance, confidence and competence
- Perform code reviews
- Identify and resolve operational and/or team level organization issues
- Develop plans and coordinate resources to meet operations objectives
- Provide non-technical support to team members
- Ensure regular one-to-ones are held with the team members
- Complete probation reviews and highlight any performance concerns to the Development Manager for review and action
- Complete Annual and Mid-Year reviews
- Complete Talent reviews
- Track and approve all absences in line with current policies
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Development Manager as and when requested
Our Software Engineer - Team Lead needs:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Java development role
- Experience with Java (J2EE) frameworks such as Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with the following big data tools: Apache Kafka, Elastic Stack and Cassandra
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- High English level
What would make you stand out?
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery concepts and technologies
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Graph Theory knowledge
Flex Fridays, snacks, ambiente laboral relajado, crecimiento profesional, home-office algunas veces al mes. Salarios competitivos
Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Acerca de Equifax
Equifax potencia el futuro financiero de individuos y organizaciones a nivel mundial combinando datos únicos, confiables, con tecnología y analítica innovadora. Pasando de ser en sus inicios una empresa de crédito al consumidor, Equifax se ha convertido. — Perfil completo de Equifax