Conversica has a strong engineering team that is committed to our customers, passionate about technology and motivated to succeed. We are looking for passionate software developers to participate in helping us develop our next-generation artificial intelligence business solution.
The position will be based out of our Santiago office on Vitacura close to Costanera center. This is an opportunity to grow your career at a cutting edge artificial intelligence company with over 1,200 clients and 200 employees in 5 offices worldwide.
In this position, you will be responsible for actively participating in planning, developing, and shipping your code to production. You will be doing some new development but will also be expected to get involved in the current code base doing bug fixes and new feature integration. You will be working closely with other Engineers in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities & Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop services and applications in various system areas of the system including user infaces, back-end processes, infrastructure management, and analytics.
- Participate in design sessions regarding your services and applications.
- Be self-sufficient in development, testing, and shipping your code to production.
- Maintain and debug your services and applications in our production environment.
- Work closely with our Product Management, Customer Success, and other Engineering teams.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 4-years experience in a software engineering position.
- Fluent in at least one database language; preferably MySQL.
- Fluent in at least one object-oriented programming language; preferably Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while managing competing demands.
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience with developing and consuming API's.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A desire to succeed and continue learning.
- A positive attitude.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git & GitHub.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience working with, and managing, AWS services: RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, etc.
- Competitive pay
- A fast-paced team
- A gorgeous office in Las Condes
- Various office activities such a ping-pong and foosball
- Complementary catered lunch served five days a week
Acerca de Conversica
Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations. — Perfil completo de Conversica