Now on we are changing to English because we need you to feel comfortable reading, talking and speaking from the very beginning!
How many people are needed to create an application that simplifies the purchase of food from users? At least 600, because that’s the number of people who are part of our team of engineers, who work in different countries in South and North America. The engineering team is dedicated to producing intuitive technology for customers, buyers and stores, and to solving the challenges that arise along the way.
Cornershop has thousands of scale challenges so you can apply creativity, skill and experience to participate in the creation of optimization tools for different internal processes and propose improvements.
We are looking for our next IT Support who will be in charge of technical support to all users and business management tools of Cornershop, such as: user and account management in different systems, user support for tools such as VPN, Antivirus, among other challenges in the IT world.
What will you do?
- Provide remote or onsite hardware and software support, including laptop deployments, and troubleshooting in an Apple device environment (MacOS, IOS) and support for OpenVPN or other security services.
- Manage Google Workspace (devices, users, groups, integrations, 2FA, OUs, etc.).
- Work with ticketing systems (Jira Service desk, Etc).
- Work with other IT team members on strategic organizational projects and initiatives.
- Operate Antivirus or EDR management systems.
- Create technical documentation (manuals, How tos, KB).
- Provide Zoom and Zoom Rooms Audio/Visual conferencing support or similar.