ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media security, protects modern organizations from the dynamic risks of social media and digital channels. Each day, ZeroFOX cloud-based, SaaS platform processes millions of posts and accounts across the social landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and more. Using targeted data collection, intelligent analysis and automated remediation, ZeroFOX protects businesses around the world against phishing attacks, information loss, account compromise, fraud, compliance violations, and financial loss.
Led by a team of information security and high-growth start-up veterans, ZeroFOX has raised over $80M in funding from NEA, Highland Capital and others, and has collected top industry awards such as the SINET16 Champion, DarkReading’s Top Security Startups to Watch, and the Security Tech Trailblazer of the Year.
ZeroFOX seeks brilliant, motivated, innovative Senior SW Engineers who are experienced in building scalable SaaS software in the cloud to help our team continue to rapidly innovate and scale.
You’ll join a team of software engineers, cybersecurity experts, and data scientists who are disrupting the cyber security industry and protecting organizations from social media risk. ZeroFOX engineers are at the forefront of one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world. We are interacting with social networks at an unprecedented scale, requiring us to overcome novel design challenges and architectural hurdles.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and is eager to not only design and build cutting edge products and technology, but also to coach engineers to reach their full potential. Furthermore, this person excels in agile environments and embraces the challenge of swiftly delivering value while improving system architecture and minimizing tech debt.
- Design, build, test, deliver, and maintain valuable production-ready features to customers!
- Actively seek the toughest assignments rather than waiting for tasks to be given to them.
- Help their team plan, commit, deliver, retrospect, and improve sprint after sprint.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all of the team’s code, systems, and tools.
- Lead by example and coach teammates to improve overall effectiveness and trust.
- Contribute to existing tech stack and actively research and advocate for new tools, technologies, and methodologies to evolve it over time.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate across local and remote teams, both verbally and in written form.
- 7-10 years experience building software systems. Much of this experience should be in building and iterating modern software systems at a Software company, including but not limited to:
- Scalable cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Containerized microservices
- REST API’s
- Message driven architecture
- Solid experience with one or more of the following:
- Golang (Go)
- Python (including Django)
- AWS, Hashicorp stack (e.g. Terraform, Consul, Vault, Nomad)
- Experience as a technical leader, mentoring junior engineers and helping multiple teams improve technical designs and implementation.
Benefits for the applicant
- Stable US based security company
- $ 80M in funding from world-class investors
- A leadership team comprised of experts in security, high-growth start-ups, and business strategy
- Named a Leader and Top-ranked in Strategy for Digital Risk Monitoring in The Forrester Wave: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016
- Free lunch four days a week.
- Offer US-based startup company experience: work exchange programs
- A proven model that works: Previously CTO built and matured technical teams in Chile
- 3-year working relationship between CTO and native Chilean Software Engineering Manager in Santiago
- Modern stack supporting the worlds largest companies.
Acerca de Zerofox
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media security, protects modern organizations from the dynamic risks of social media and digital channels. Each day, ZeroFOX cloud-based, SaaS platform processes millions of posts and accounts across the social landscape. — Perfil completo de Zerofox