Anticipating the pervasive, global challenge that social media use introduces to organizations, ZeroFOX formed in 2013 to lead the charge in the Social Media Security arena. To fulfill our extraordinary charter, ZeroFOX recognized that rapid innovation called for enlisting top talent on a global scale. Given our leadership’s rich history in leading international teams, the path was clear- ZeroFOX would establish a permanent presence in Chile.
ZeroFOX envisions our US and Chile-based teams working in unison to build the best Digital Risk Monitoring platform in the world.
- As part of an agile team, design, implement, test, and deliver to production high quality features (including automated tests), in order of priority as defined by the Product Owner.
- Help their team plan, commit, and deliver features on time and with high quality, sprint after sprint.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all of the team’s code and best practices, and coach members of the team on the above.
- Collaborate and communicate highly effectively (in English) across teams, both local and remote, both verbally and in written form.
- Proactively research new and better technologies and best practices to help the team accelerate sprint after sprint.
- Lead by example as well as take on more explicit leadership roles such as Tech Lead, Service Owner, and Guild Lead.
- Contribute to and help shape the culture of the ZeroFOX engineering department.
Qualifications (Ideal candidates Should Have MOST of These)
- Experience designing, maintaining, versioning sophisticated internal and external REST APIs.
- Experience designing, building, troubleshooting microservices in a message-driven architecture.
- Solid experience with Python, including Django.
- Solid understanding of databases, both RDBMS and noSQL.
- Clear, concise, thoughtful communication and presentation skills (in English) are a must have.
- Solid understanding of cloud-scale caching.
- Experience delivering software in a fast-paced Agile environment, collaborating with Product Owners and agile teams rather than just waiting to be given tasks to complete.
- Experience with Social Network APIs is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively within a geographically dispersed team.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor or Masters (preferred) in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience building scalable and releasing software (5+ years Typically Obtained in).
- Experience successfully building scalable, cloud-based, SaaS products (2+ years Typically Obtained in).
Benefits for the applicant:
- Stable US based security company
- $ 80M in funding from world-class investors
- A leadership team comprised of experts in security, high-growth start-ups, and business strategy
- Named a Leader and Top-ranked in Strategy for Digital Risk Monitoring in The Forrester Wave: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016
- Offer US-based startup company experience: work exchange programs and English lessons
- A proven model that works: Previously CTO built and matured technical teams in Chile
- 3-year working relationship between CTO and native Chilean Software Engineering Manager in Santiago
- Modern stack supporting the worlds largest companies.
Acerca de Zerofox
ZeroFOX, the innovator of social media security, protects modern organizations from the dynamic risks of social media and digital channels. Each day, ZeroFOX cloud-based, SaaS platform processes millions of posts and accounts across the social landscape. — Perfil completo de Zerofox