Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations.
The flagship Conversica® AI Sales Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying and following up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way conversations.
Used by more than 1,200 companies worldwide, Conversica’s sales assistants are built on a proven AI platform integrating natural language processing (NLP), natural language generation (NLG), and machine learning (ML) capabilities.
Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, Calif.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The position will be based out of our Santiago office on Vitacura close to Costanera center. This is an opportunity to grow your career at a cutting edge artificial intelligence company with over 1,200 clients and 200 employees in 5 offices worldwide.
In a senior position, you will be responsible for owning large project. You will be actively involved in planning, developing, and shipping your code to production as well as providing guidance and mentorship for more junior engineers. You will be working closely with other Engineers in a collaborative environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop services and applications in various system areas of the system including user infaces, back-end processes, infrastructure management, and analytics.
- Participate and lead design sessions regarding your services and applications.
- Help delegate tasks for designed services.
- Be self-sufficient in development, testing, and shipping your code to production.
- Maintain and debug your services and applications in our production environment.
- Work closely with our Product Management, Customer Success, and other Engineering teams.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 8-years experience in a software engineering position.
- Fluent in at least one database language; preferably MySQL.
- Fluent in at least one object-oriented programming language; preferably Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while managing competing demands.
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience with developing and consuming API's.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git & GitHub.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with MSA (micro-service-architecture)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience working with, and managing, AWS services: RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A desire to succeed and continue learning.
- A positive attitude.
- Competitive pay
- A fast-paced team
- A gorgeous office in Las Condes
- Various office activities such a ping-pong and foosball
- Complementary catered lunch served five days a week
Acerca de Conversica
Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations. — Perfil completo de Conversica