Coddde is an international software development company with team members in Santiago de Chile, Madrid and Miami. We develop software that helps our clients to take data-driven decisions.
Our current clients include Santiago-based clients like Skidata Chile and Banco Santander, USA-based clients like SAP and even Asian clients like Singapore bank.
We put our trust in our team members from day one. That means no work schedule and complete freedom to develop main tasks during a project.
Requerimientos del cargo
We are looking for 1 person senior/semi-senior. The requirements are:
- Team work.
- Excellent interaction with team members and ability to be a leader.
- Demostrable experience on React.
- English: advanced level.
- Experience in an MVC backend framework for providing APIs. Rails, Django, Spring, etc.
- Experience providing documentation and designing architecture for projects.
- Advanced git usage.
- Proficiency in design patterns, IDE tools and good practices. Code linting, git workflow.
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile.
It is expected to show proof that the requirements above are met, providing a CV, a project portfolio with links and a GitHub account.
If you love learning new technologies we like you. If you are a junior/semi-senior/senior we don't mind. At the end of the day, all of us suffer from impostor syndrome.
Our stack is based on Ruby on Rails, Python, NodeJS, Angular 4, React, EmberJS and we’re always looking for new technologies to integrate to our stack. We value developers that are dynamic to learn new technologies and use them for their projects. We are using SCRUM and XP methodologies for our projects.
- Consolidated team.
- Indefinite contract.
- Bonuses based on productivity.
- Interesting projects. We select projects that are challenging for our teams and let us learn new things.
- We are always moving on.
Acerca de CODDDE
Empresa dedicada al desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web y Big Data — Perfil completo de CODDDE