We're building the world's leading microbial genomics company. Want to help?
We use the science of the microbiome to enhance human health. We're a team of brilliant, friendly people changing the world. Come join us!
Our mission is to use big data to understand the human microbiome by giving consumers the power to learn about their bodies, perform experiments, and see how current research studies apply to them. µBiome was launched in 2012 after a crowdfunding campaign raised over $350,000 from citizen scientists. We are now funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, and several other leading investors.
Looking forward to our world expansion, we're looking for Software Engineers with a passion for Quality to join our engineering teams in Chile.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of test planning and process for new and existing customer facing products. You will have an outstanding opportunity to be part of an international startup company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Santiago. You will be given impactful projects and collaborate directly with our development and product teams, founders and scientific teams to in a fast paced, creative startup environment.
We look for versatile, eager testers to tackle new problems as we continue to push science and technology to increase our understanding of the human microbiome.
- You can communicate fluently both professionally and socially in English
- You are passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You advocate for shift-left approach to testing and be the voice of quality in a highly collaborative product team.
- You collaborate well with others but are excited to drive you own project
- You value simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity
- You have at least 2 years of professional testing or quality analyst experience working with web applications and RESTful APIs
- You have a positive attitude that exudes from all aspects of your work and demeanor
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills, with an impeccable ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- You are passionate about efficiency
- You’re independent and goal-oriented.
What we offer
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Work from home.
- Flexible work hours .
- Healthy snacks.
- Plenty of space to park your bike or car.
- Your own hardware setup.
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Meaningful equity.
Acerca de uBiome
Our mission is to use big data to understand the human microbiome by giving users the power to learn about their bodies, perform experiments, and see how current research studies apply to them. — Perfil completo de uBiome