Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Business Management Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Business Management Analyst to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, and team players passionate about business and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, or similar.
- Excellent research and analytic skills.
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Chile, Costa Rica, Honduras, Perú, Bolivia, República Dominicana, Belice, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, El Salvador, México, Panamá, Puerto Rico, Brasil o Ecuador para postular.