AudienceView Ticketing Corp https://www.getonbrd.com/companies/audienceview-ticketing-corp Seguir
Senior C# Developer en AudienceView Ticketing Corp
Empleo finalizado - No se reciben más postulantes
¿Te interesa trabajar en AudienceView Ticketing Corp? Mira sus empleos:
AudienceView is one of the largest global ticketing companies with clients in North America and the UK. Combining innovative technology with individualized client support, AudienceView has been leading the way in event ticketing and e-commerce solutions for over 20 years. Our global team stands behind our mission to transform how events are discovered, attended, and remembered. Our solutions drive efficient, integrated operations for more than 2,000 organizations across 12 countries Through innovative technology, popular consumer brands and unique support tools, we’ve created an ecosystem that helps businesses manage their events, seamlessly. We live and focus on four core values:
- We are people first.
- We are innovative.
- We are results driven.
- We are transparent.
AudienceView is made up of people who believe wholeheartedly in the power and magic of live events. If you feel the same way, you’re in the right place. Come transform live entertainment with us.
- Work within a cross functional agile team to build digital products
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment, debugging and quality of secure cloud-based applications and services
- Continually look and advocate for opportunities to improve the product and processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, pipeline, and infrastructure-related issues with an eye to automating those issues away
- Engage in all phases of the software lifecycle- design, implement, test, deploy, and support
- Maintain a culture of code quality and security through rigorous testing, automation, and code reviews.
- Mentor team members
Qualifications and requirements
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to deliver well-designed, high-quality code on time
- 7+ years' experience working within a cross-functional agile development team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Solid grounding in OOAD, SOLID principles and secure coding practices
- Solid experience with C# and the ASP.NET framework
- Strong understanding of data structures and experience with relational databases
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Extensive system design and development knowledge
- Familiar with TDD, BDD and have knowledge of testing frameworks
- Excellent understanding of Cloud, Infrastructure Services, DevOps, and Software Development Services
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services such as Azure APIM, Azure Service Bus, AKS, Azure Functions
- Experience creating web-based applications and services
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with Azure cloud infrastructure
- Keen interest to explore and evaluate new and emerging technologies, and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and self-management
· Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert
· Knowledge of common software vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them
· Experience working with SSO
· Familiarity with Azure Portal and using different type of Azure Resources
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, remote work opportunities and more!
- We're a remote first company. Our remote culture allows our employees to have the flexibility to work anywhere in Canada, USA, UK, and Chile.
- Diversity and inclusion are paramount to building our culture. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Flexible work schedule: AudienceView empowers permanent employees to take off alternating Fridays by condensing their two-week schedule into 9 days. Flexible, uncapped vacation and sick policy. Employees need time away from work to recharge.
Política de trabajo remoto
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Chile para postular.