Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations.—
Converse has a strong engineering team that is committed to our customers, passionate about technology and motivated to succeed. We are looking for passionate software developers to participate in helping us develop our next-generation artificial intelligence business solution.
Responsibilities & Requirements
In a junior position, you are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by completing the following list of daily responsibilities. During times of low workflow, you are expected to work towards automating these tasks. This position provides an excellent starting point for new engineers and provides plenty of room for growth internally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our customer success team to complete daily customer requests and bug fixes in a timely manner. Typical requests include, but are not limited to, creating customer conversations and generating custom reports.
- Work to streamline daily customer requests by providing tools and automation.
- Report progress and completions to the rest of the engineering team on a daily and weekly basis.
- Constantly provide feedback and suggestions for improvements both in the software as well as the processes.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in at least one database language; preferably MySQL.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language; preferably Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while managing competing demands.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A desire to succeed and continue learning.
- A positive attitude.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git & GitHub.
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience with developing and consuming API's.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience working with, and managing, AWS services: RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, etc.
- Competitive pay
- A fast-paced team
- A gorgeous office in Las Condes
- Various office activities such a ping-pong and foosball
- Complementary catered lunch served five days a week
The position will be based out of our Santiago office on Vitacura close to Costanera center. This is an opportunity to grow your career at a cutting edge artificial intelligence company with over 1,200 clients and 200 employees in 5 offices worldwide.
Acerca de Conversica
Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations. — Perfil completo de Conversica