Cardano is a 3rd generation blockchain platform with more advanced features than any protocol yet developed, and the first one to evolve out of a scientific philosophy, where feature development is driven by scientific peer reviewed white papers. Papers: https://iohk.io/research/papers/ Team: https://iohk.io/team/. Good explanation about Cardano and Talk about Cardano (Español)
Cardano is not a company but a group of three organizations: IOHK, EMURGO and Cardano Foundation that work closely together. #EMURGO drives the adoption of #Cardano & adds value to #ADA holders. We build, invest in & advise projects that adopt Cardano blockchain.
EMURGO HQ are in Tokyo. But we also have presence in NY through our acceleration program dLab, India through our educational program to train over 2500+ developers. The R&D team is mostly a distributed team with devs in: USA, Japan, Russia, etc. More info about EMURGO in our webpage and in our Youtube channel.
We are looking for a Devops lead to support the R&D department. Some of the main responsibilities will be:
- Support development of new products.
- Maintenance of current projects.
- Help with integration for testing (like image based)
- Support some of our Investments and Startups (https://dlab.vc).
- Conferences across the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTDIkVn3mI
- Content creation (blogs, videos, etc)
We are really proud of our technical capabilities and our welcoming culture. We also embrace open source and you can find most of our work open sourced:
Yoroi Chrome Extension (Light Wallet) https://github.com/Emurgo/yoroi-frontend
Yoroi Mobile (iOS and Android) https://github.com/Emurgo/yoroi-mobile
Icarus Importer (Full Node in Haskell) https://github.com/Emurgo/project-icarus-importer
- Proven years of experience in Devops.
- Experience with SQL and/ or non-SQL databases.
- Experience with Docker and Dockenization of projects.
- Programming skills in Bash or other to be able to develop custom tools.
- Experience with CI/ CD. Using CircleCI, Bitrise or others.
- Advance Knowledge in Linux.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, IAM, etc).
- Experience with Terraform.
- Good level of English.
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Reading Functional Programming
Remote work with flexible hours. Possibilities to learn more about programming, blockchain, formal methods, different cultures, etc. We strongly support learning and knowledge sharing. Also most of our work is open source.
Payment above the average of the South American market. We are not looking for "good price", but skills and responsibility. We know that in South America, there is super good talent and that is why we are expanding our search in South America specially in Chile.