WHO WE ARE …??
Bravvura Breaking Down Barriers to Build Better Solutions !!
Building cutting-edge Solutions for today's Omni-Channel Digital world that specializes in Audacious creative and Immersive Technology.
Bravvura is more than an agency; we’re a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
Requerimientos del cargo
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU…??
- Create design languages which create a delightful, emotionally engaging, innovative, easy to use and easy to learn user experience. This is a hands-on job!
- Elicit and understand business needs (including Bravvura branding guidelines) and user needs for the design of design languages.
- Generate clear ideas, design concepts and final designs of creative assets from beginning to end, considering technology constraints and workflow constraints.
- Develop and/or update style guides to guide development teams.
- Work collaboratively with interaction designers, subject matter experts, and front-end developers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with innovative visual design trends.
- Participates in project ideation with other designers and product owners
- Develop cohesive creative concepts and design strategies for digital products and services
- Create and present wireframes, mock-ups, process flows, information architecture, site maps, and prototypes for digital products and services
- Partner with Creative staff and other stakeholders to produce design artifacts including user requirement specifications, personas, storyboards, high-fidelity comps, and design prototypes and specifications
- Ensure all concepts and features are aligned to the business’ creative brief and customer feedback
APPLY IF YOU HAVE…
- 1-2 years of experience as a Visual Designer, UX Designer or similar
- Agency experience preferred specifically with ecommerce clients
- Proficiency with Adobe suite
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Deadline-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
- Compensation Package (Competitive Salary Band + Bonus per Quarter)
- Location – Buenos Aires
- Reporting to Creative Director
Acerca de Bravvura
Bravvura is more than an agency; we're a partner for emerging brands. — Perfil completo de Bravvura