ArchDaily works to improve the life of billions of people who will live in cities, by providing inspiration, knowledge and tools to the architects who will have the challenge to design for them. With more than 170.000.000 monthly pageviews, we’re constantly evolving to improve our users experience.PMs at Archdaily own the product with conviction, and make sure it's coherent and aligned to our mission, we look for a true listener, who can coordinate work with several areas.
PMs participate in every step of the product lifecycle, from research to final launch and marketing strategies. Since our products get used by millions of users around the world, we need people that thrive on dynamic environments, masters of communication and can make strategic decisions on the spot. You’ll work side by side with an agile development team, that has proudly built a 100% inhouse platform, that delivers information around the world, 24/7.
Requerimientos del cargo
1. Provide clear framework: Define goals and metrics (forecast) for the team, and a clear work methodology which everyone agrees and feels comfortable with.
2. Research & Mockups: Research: Has to do as much research as necessary in order to have clarity on who the final user is (his needs, wants, pain-points, etc.) . Translate the research to user flows and mockups to be discussed with the team.
3. Communication: internal and external. It’s a supervisory position and communication must be effective down the line in order to ensure the proper execution of the roles/functions. Will also be required to regularly make presentations and newsletters.
4. Leadership: Ability to move his peers towards a common vision. People skills, make people want to follow him and readily and happily apply his directives, but also actively listen to the different teams and areas in order to reach a common goal.
5. Results Analysis: Clarity on what data will be analysed, and how it will connect to the organization's goals. Track what needs to be tracked in order to get all data needed to properly analyse and make further decisions.
- 4 years of experience in Product Management, has to have previously worked on e-commerce or digital marketing products,
- Experience organizing leading teams
- UX knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Management tools (Pivotal tracker, Trello, Sketch, Invision, etc)-High English level.
At ArchDaily we care about your well-being and providing a culture that fosters happiness, innovation, and integration. We give you flexibility to work remotely, abroad, independently. We appreciate you take time to rest when you need -given that you are responsible for your own goals. You would be joining a multicultural, international team full of proactive young people, with constant new challenges, and a horizontal structure where your voice will be heard.
Acerca de ArchDaily
ArchDaily es el sitio web para Arquitectos más visitado del mundo. Actualmente operamos en USA, México, Brasil y Chile. Trabajamos día a día para mejorar la calidad de vida de quienes llegarán a vivir a ciudades en los próximos 40 años. — Perfil completo de ArchDaily