Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations.
The flagship Conversica® AI Sales Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying and following up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way conversations.
Used by more than 1,200 companies worldwide, Conversica’s sales assistants are built on a proven AI platform integrating natural language processing (NLP), natural language generation (NLG), and machine learning (ML) capabilities.
Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, Calif.
Responsibilities & Requirements
We are looking for passionate data scientists to participate in helping us develop our next-generation artificial intelligence business solution. This is a very hands-on role where candidates will be expected to bring coding skills to the table in addition to data science skills. Applicants should be passionate about applied science and machine learning, focusing on NLP with no fear to work directly with unstructured and dirty data. Candidates should be able to find useful information about our products and present findings to commercial and operational teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply knowledge of natural language processing algorithms and machine learning for development on core component.
- Develop tools, processes and metrics to help build high quality linguistic resources for use in AI Component.
- Continuously improve data processing, modeling techniques, data quality and performance of NLP techniques.
- Develop core platform technologies required for NLP for various languages.
- Bring creative ideas for existing and future products / services and leverage the power of a large amount of data to solve complex NLP and machine learning problems.
- Work closely with DevOps and Apps team across Converses to adopt their frameworks and technologies whenever appropriate and contribute back whenever necessary.
- Continuously show enthusiasm for AI, share knowledge and enjoy the ride in an innovative environment.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience with machine learning, computational linguistics, or data mining
- Experience with NLP techniques
- Experience with deep learning is a plus
- Data visualization understanding
- Proficiency in at least one database language; such as MySQL.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language; preferably Python.
- Cloud computing understanding (AWS or Google Cloud prefered)
- Experience interpreting structured and unstructured data
- Skilled at explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while managing competing demands.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A desire to succeed and continue learning.
- A positive attitude.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git & GitHub.
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience with developing and consuming API's.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Competitive pay
- A fast-paced team
- A gorgeous office in Las Condes
- Various office activities such a ping-pong and foosball
- Complementary catered lunch served five days a week
Acerca de Conversica
Conversica is the leader in conversational AI for business and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations. — Perfil completo de Conversica