WHO we’re looking for:
We are looking for strong, highly technical, software engineers specialized in Java backend technologies, who have worked with microservice architectures, streaming apps, NoSQL databases and CI/CD pipelines. As a part a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading banking digital transformation.
WHAT you’ll be doing
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Help in the design of new backend microservices architectures.
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- High knowledge of Java, Microservices, Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, CI/CD pipelines.
WHAT you bring:
- Java Engineer: minimum 4 years’ experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
- Java Architect: minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
- Experience of minimum 2 years working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
WHAT you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.