Nisum Technologies is a global consulting firm headquartered in California. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto "Building Success Together". Nisum specializes in Adaptable Back-End systems such as, Order Management, Inventory and eCommerce.
Consultants in our Business Technology group help Nisum clients’ business growth by providing insightful market-relevant solutions.
Business Technology Consulting professionals design, implement and help manage processes and change by combining business and solution strategies with relevant technologies and resources. The end goal of our work is enabling process improvement, which in turn increases our clients’ bottom line.
Requerimientos del cargo
Title: Senior Consultant – Business Technology Services
Base Location: Santiago, Chile
Reports to: Senior Manager, Business Technology Services
Work Experience and education requirements:
- Core Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business required
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, including at least 3 years experience in Supply Chain or Demand Chain
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in another consulting firm.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Portuguese nice to have
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Implementing quality deliverables and effectively executing day to day projects activities
- Proven ability to work in teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to distill multiple pieces of qualitative and quantitative information into meaningful storylines, conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to influence others, and drive organizational buy-in and alignment, and facilitate change
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities, tight time pressures and project budgets
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Experience with leading multiple work streams and demonstrated ability to lead small-to-medium sized teams that may be geographically dispersed
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience implementing ERP/Supply Chain technologies, such as SAP, Oracle, JDA, Dynamics AX
- Contrato permanente de trabajo
- Sueldo competitivo, acorde al mercado.
- Seguro Complementario de salud
- Bono anual.
- Evaluación anual con ajuste de sueldo.
- Oportunidades de desarrollo profesional.
- Múltiples otros beneficios para nuestros colaboradores.
Acerca de Nisum Technologies
Empresa de tecnologia y desarrollo de software con oficinas en USA, India y Chile. — Perfil completo de Nisum Technologies