TeselaGen is an enterprise software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. At TeselaGen, we are building the information technology backbone for synthetic biology. Our mission is to provide a secure, scalable enterprise platform for modern molecular biology approaches to the production of the next generation of medicines, enzymes and agricultural products. Our customers range from large Fortune 50 companies to individual academic researchers.
Requerimientos del cargo
Algorithms, Databases, Big Data, ETL, Data analysis, BI, Python
In this role, you will closely collaborate with colleagues within the data science team to conceptualize, implement and evaluate state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. To this end, you will mentor other data scientists, serve as the local expert in all aspects of machine learning. You will be likewise responsible of leading exploratory research initiatives and the transfer into a final product. This is an opportunity to work in a highly impactful, visible role that will be transformative to TeselaGen. The ideal candidate should be equally comfortable writing code, choosing the appropriate statistical methods, and communicating with a technical audience.
- BS, Ms. or PhD Computer Science degree.
- Solid knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Databases.
- Solid software engineering skills for prototype development and the implementation of experimental setups
- Strong motivation and interest in machine learning.
- Plus: specific studies in machine learning, data mining, or similar experience.
- Plus: experience with full-stack web technologies.
- Plus: knowledge in bioinformatics and/or genomics.
- Strong plus: Track record and experience in leading research projects in one of the following areas: deep learning, bayesian inference, computer vision or recommender system, natural language processing, multi-modal representation.
- Fluent in English.
- Data, data, data.
- A highly impactful and creative role in a company with data science at its core.
- An amazing playground for machine learning applications.
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
- Competitive salary, work flexibility and benefits.
Traveling to company office in San Francisco, CA as needed.
Acerca de TeselaGen SpA
TeselaGen is an enterprise software company, headquartered in California, building the information technology backbone for synthetic biology. — Perfil completo de TeselaGen SpA