Intelligens provides Software as a Service (SaaS) that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to enhance sales and customer service processes, increasing efficiency and improving results.
Our engineering teams in the Seattle and Santiago areas build 21st Century technology that operates at the intersection of human performance and machine learning.
Play a part in the next human-computer interaction. Contribute to a solution that is redefining the enterprise sales cycle. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, involving natural language processing, sentiment analysis, big data, and artificial intelligence. Our company is looking for exceptionally skilled engineers to work on the core technologies underlying human-computer conversations. Join us in one of the most amazing projects develop in an exceptional environment, with continuous learning processes, in a fun house placed in Sanhattan.
We are looking for a data scientist to join our Artificial Intelligence team. Applicants should be passionate about applied data science and machine learning, focusing on NLP with no fear to work directly with unstructured and dirty data. Candidates should be able to find useful information about our products and present findings to commercial and operational teams.
This position will be an intermediate level position with programming experience (python desired) and foundations on NLP and Machine Learning (Important applied experience).
- Apply knowledge of natural language processing algorithms and machine learning for development on core component.
- Develop tools, processes and metrics to help build high quality linguistic resources for use in AI Component.
- Continuously improve data processing, modelling techniques, data quality and performance of NLP techniques.
- Develop core platform technologies required for NLP for various languages.
- Bring creative ideas for existing and future products/services and leverage the power of large amount of data to solve complex NLP and machine learning problems.
- Work closely with DevOps and Apps team across Intelligens to adopt their frameworks and technologies whenever appropriate and contribute back whenever necessary.
- Continuously show enthusiasm for AI, share knowledge and enjoy the ride in an innovative environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Engineering, Statistics, or Natural Sciences.
- Experience with machine learning, computational linguistics, or data mining
- Experience with NLP techniques
- Experience with deep learning is a plus
- Data visualization understanding
- Programming experience Python
- Cloud computing understanding (AWS or Google Cloud prefered)
- Experience interpreting structured and unstructured data
- Skilled at explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- English communication and written skills
- House Mom: We have homemade food for breakfast and lunch served in our house every day
- Office sports: We enjoy every now and then a foosball (Taca Taca) or a Ping-Pong match
- For gamers: There is an Xbox in the meeting room always available
- Happy hours: every Friday at the end of the week we have a time to relax in our office
- Location: Our office is placed only 4 blocks away from the metro Alcantara right in Sanhattan
- Great environment: Always learning, and experimenting with new technology we even have a beach room to let the work flow better
Acerca de Intelligens
INTELLIGENS es el proveedor líder en tecnologías de automatización de Inteligencia Artificial aplicada a procesos de ventas en América Latina. — Perfil completo de Intelligens