We're building the world's leading microbial genomics company. Want to help?
We use the science of the microbiome to enhance human health. We're a team of brilliant, friendly people changing the world. Come join us!
Our mission is to use big data to understand the human microbiome by giving consumers the power to learn about their bodies, perform experiments, and see how current research studies apply to them. µBiome was launched in 2012 after a crowdfunding campaign raised over $350,000 from citizen scientists. We are now funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, and several other leading investors.
Looking forward to our world expansion, we're looking for Production Operations Engineers to join our engineering team in Argentina.
Delivery Manager, Customer Product at uBiome
Delivery Manager, Consumer Product
The Product Manager makes sure we’re going in the right direction, but the Delivery Manager makes sure the car keeps running. Like a COO to a CEO, the delivery manager guards the team’s time and pushes the team forward to ensure continuous delivery is possible.
For uBiome’s software engineering teams, you will:
- Deliver projects and products using principles of agile project management methodology as well as working within the current, ever evolving organizational schema the business is working under
- Work with the Product Manager to help define the roadmap for any given product or project and help to translate this into user stories in JIRA
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality by facilitating QA
- Organize the team calendar, including daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Knows agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with tools we use: JIRA, Trello, Gantt
- Engineering background
- Nice to have: experience in biology, bioinformatics, or other sciences
What we offer
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Work from home.
- Flexible work hours.
- Healthy snacks.
- Your own hardware setup.
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Meaningful equity.
We have a comfortable, easy-to-reach office in La Plata. We have snacks, comfortable furniture, and flexible working hours. You can work from home, or come in to the office when you like. We believe that good employees are comfortable employees, so you do not need to dress up or log your hours. You are free to manage your work day, location, and times.
Acerca de uBiome
Our mission is to use big data to understand the human microbiome by giving users the power to learn about their bodies, perform experiments, and see how current research studies apply to them. — Perfil completo de uBiome