Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio. We specialize in creating and reinventing businesses for a software-centric world. Our products have made “Best of the Year” lists (Apple; The Next Web), improved millions of lives, and are used by the world’s leading companies – including Adobe, Sony, Starbucks, Phillips, and SEGA. In 2015 alone, our work was featured in TIME, The New York Times, USA Today, and Wired. We just made the cover of Canadian Business' 2016 "Most Innovative Companies in Canada.”
At Axiom Zen, coming up with innovative solutions is a team-wide challenge. Unlike other companies where designers often improve the experience of existing products, our UX / Product Designers help define and build the product experience from the ground up. This involves full-stack product design from ideas to concept, and prototype to high-fidelity wireframes for MVP products. We’re looking for product-focused UX designers to join our team in Santiago, Chile.
As an Axiom Zen designer, you consider the full spectrum of a product, not just specific elements like UX or visual design. You offer exciting ideas and bold new concepts, but you test and validate ideas before you act on them, and you consider business goals in your user-centric design.
Does this describe you?
Have successfully designed web and mobile products from concept to completion, with a portfolio that excites!
Able to design modern solutions that fit into today’s best practices models but eager to push tomorrow’s boundaries
Have experience working with a team and are capable of leading product design decisions within one
Are able to prototype and present design decisions to different teams and be open to feedback
Can design scalable MVPs to hit business goals in alignment with user needs
Have experience in rapid prototyping using different tools. We use Sketch, Invision, MarvelApp, Principle, and Zeplin.io.
Have a degree or equivalent experience in UX/UI Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, or similar fields
Front-end development skills
- Designing for immersive environments (e.g. VR, AR), 3D, conversational interfaces, or physical products
Think we’ll work well together? Please send us your resume, portfolio, and links to relevant social networks.
Competitive salary plus bonus, top-tier benefits, and generous stock / equity
- Active Professional Development. You have access to a Professional Development budget allocated separate from your compensation to be spent on conferences, classes, books, and any other resources to maintain and expand your skill set, industry knowledge, and professional growth.
- Speaker Travel Budget. We believe strongly that all our team members should have the opportunity to become thought leaders in their fields. To support this, we have a standard policy to cover travel + accommodations for speaking engagements.
- Mandatory 15 Off Days Per Year. We have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony and believe in balance. Minimum of 15 off days every year, with no hard limit.
- Transport Reimbursement. We cover public transport to work and back. If you bike to work instead, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance. If you walk to work, we’ll bonus you the same amount as a rental subsidy
Acerca de Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen is a team of experienced software architects, engineers, and designers who like to work on experimental, cutting-edge projects. We are looking for talented and startup-minded individuals to join our internationally growing team. — Perfil completo de Axiom Zen