DealSyte is a San Francisco based venture-backed software company developing revolutionary deal management technology for investment banks, private equity funds, and corporate development teams. We are looking for talented, passionate people to build the world's best merger & acquisition software.
We seek ownership-driven individuals who identify problems and propose solutions that benefit the business and the team's workflow. We highly value autonomy and the ability to make important decisions on a daily basis.
We love curious minds! Those that are constantly learning and bringing creative, new solutions and ideas to the table, we are solving an old problem with a completely new approach, so keeping our minds working keeps us motivated!
We only care for what’s on your mind and what’s on your heart. Everything else is superfluous since it doesn’t make you a worse or better professional. We hire the best, but if we see potential in you, we’re open to giving you a chance.
We look for someone who shares our values:
- Trust: willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership of our processes.
- Humor: we laugh at silly things and cheer us up when something difficult comes in our way.
- Humility: aptitude to learn from our successes and failures, we work doing what is right putting ego aside.
- Engagement: we care about the problem that we are solving and want to share our solutions with tech communities.
We are looking for:
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Testing[clap], testing[clap], testing[clap] (read like Steve Ballmer). Passionate about testing regarding the role (unit testing, TDD, usability, and A/B testing).
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Your job will consist of:
- Design simple, research, and data backed experiences for our users.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with PMs, engineers and other designers across the company to deliver products and features from conception to launch.
- Creating and maintaining a design system.
- Having a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 3+ years product design experience.
- You are experienced in designing and shipping digital products (not just websites).
- You have a well-rounded design skills set (including design thinking, user experience, and interface development)
- You can strongly communicate your design work and your rationale behind proposals.
- You are open to receive honest feedback from the team and translate it into product requirements.
Extra points if you:
- Have the knowledge and skills to develop the front-end of a product.
- You care and have a basic understanding of how the back-end works to make design decisions, such as optimistic UI.
- Have a particular interest in the field. You contribute to open-source, you maintain side projects or write a blog.
Benefits & Perks
-Personal Growth Benefit: you’ll have USD$ 1000 dollars per year to spend in your career path education.
-Paid time off
-Moobike or Scoot reimbursement