We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
The candidate will work closely with a global team of Application Engineers, enabling Synopsys' customers to design embedded systems through the efficient use of our Security IP and ARC CPU core offerings. The candidate will be required to investigate technical issues and answer in-depth technical questions about product configuration, programming, optimization, firmware bring up, and software-and-hardware co-debugging.
The position offers opportunities to work on state-of-the-art Synopsys IP, tools and the latest industry specifications/applications on various hot market segments. The position will provide IP integration guidance to customers throughout their SoC flow to resolve technical challenges, perform integration reviews at key milestones and help with silicon/system bring-up.
Please submit your resume in English if you meet the "MUST" requirements.
• Provide technical expertise related to Synopsys' Security and Processor IP solutions to Synopsys's world-wide customers and field teams.
• Drive successful customer adoption of Synopsys' IPs from integration to tape-out and then post-silicon validation.
• Solve complex technical problems related to Hardware/Software Security and Processor Architecture.
• Author and publish technical content for enable customer adoption of Synopsys' IP (Application Notes, Technical Articles, FAQs).
• Execute hardware and software benchmarks using Synopsys IPs.
• Feedback to R&D on product use models, quality, and enhancements.
• Participate in product review and release processes.
• Written and spoken English communications skills (intermediate or higher).
• Basic knowledge of Cryptography.
• Experience with embedded development using C/C++/Assembly and debugging on at least one microprocessor or DSP.
• Knowledge of Verilog and/or System Verilog.
• Familiar with ASIC and FPGA design flows.
• Exceptional analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
• High degree of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
• User experience with Linux (including shell scripts).
• Knowledge of RISC processors and Cryptographic algorithms such as AES.
• Knowledge of computer architectures and RISC microarchitectures.
• Familiarity with one or more industry high-speed interface protocols such as PCIe, CXL, USB, HDCP or DDR.
• Experience with version control systems.
• Prior experience in a customer facing role.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
El trabajo se desempeña algunos unos días de forma remota y otros en la oficina.