At Beat we believe that technology can change the world. Our goal is to be efficient and develop groundbreaking technologies that improve the lives of the people in the cities we operate in. We believe that every individual is integral to our success. Therefore, we encourage our employees to express their opinion and take ownership of their domain. In return to their hard work and dedication, we provide unlimited access to learning and opportunities to grow, bonuses and competitive compensation packages.
Our vision is to make Beat a massive global consumer brand that becomes the fabric of all modern megacities. We use cutting-edge technology to constantly grow our successful app, which lets people move around their cities smartly and efficiently.
Our company's HQ is located in Athens, Greece. Since February 2017 Beat is a member of MyTaxi.com, a Daimler AG subsidiary and will soon be setting foot across South America.
At Beat we focus on providing an amazing Customer Experience. As an Operations Agent, you will be working as a Beat ambassador helping and educating both our passengers and drivers by creating an outstanding experience to all of our customers and spreading our heart-beat in Santiago city.
In this role, you will work with all aspects of driver applications from the moment they apply to become a driver to giving the first ride by troubleshooting applications, operationalizing common issues and flagging issues for the engineering team. You will help onboard new passengers and drivers, support their operational needs and transform possible users to engaged and passionate Beat lovers!
What you’ll need to do day in day out:
- Provide friendly, timely support to our drivers & passengers via SMS, email or phone, committed to do whatever it takes to get a resolution for their queries.
- Validate drivers’ documents and requests and handle drivers’ activation from end to end.
- Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers in our system.
- Communicate with drivers regarding all required and pending documents
- Follow up cases until resolved
- Document accurately all information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Evaluate market competition tactics
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Beat
What you'll need to have:
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- The ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently
- Impeccable problem solving and active listening skills
- Excitement about new technologies, you love the internet and the web based productivity services and are a prolific user of touch screen & smart phones
- Passion for helping and empowering others
- Excellent organisations skills and ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- Be high energy with an outgoing, social personality
What's in it for you:
- Full-time competitive salary
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Acerca de Beat
Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. — Perfil completo de Beat