¿Te interesa trabajar en TALENT MATCH? Mira sus empleos:
Como Head Hunter estoy especializado/a en la selección de perfiles de Sales, marketing y TI, para Chile, Argentina y Perú .
Mi objetivo principal es mantener contacto con candidatos y clientes de este sector, lo cual, unido a mi experiencia y conocimientos del mercado garantizará que el encuentro entre ambas partes sea satisfactorio.
Nuestros clientes son varios. En este caso particular, nuestro cliente es la empresa Beat.
Beat es la nueva competencia de UBER y CABIFY que llego a Chile.
Requerimientos del cargo
Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month.
What you’ll need to do day in day out:
- Provide friendly, timely support to our drivers & passengers via SMS, email or phone, committed to do whatever it takes to get a resolution for their queries.
- Validate drivers’ documents and requests and handle drivers’ activation from end to end.
- Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers in our system.
- Communicate with drivers regarding all required and pending documents
- Follow up cases until resolved
- Document accurately all information by using the right methods
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Evaluate market competition tactics
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Beat
- INGLES EXCLUYENTE
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- The ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently
- Impeccable problem solving and active listening skills
- Excitement about new technologies, you love the internet and the web based productivity services and are a prolific user of touch screen & smart phones
- Passion for helping and empowering others
- Excellent organisations skills and ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- Be high energy with an outgoing, social personality
- Full-time competitive salary
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company