Práctica Profesional en China (ZHDS08)
Diseño / UX
Design Internship at Taiwanese Electronics Manufacturing Company in Zhuhai, China
The Company was first established in 1978 in Taipei, Taiwan. In 1988, due to the need to expand their production and market share, company moved to Zhuhai, GuangDong, China. Having experienced tremendous growth over the last decade, the company now is one of the largest water-resistant watch manufacturers in the world, with a maximum capacity of over 600,000 watches/month. Today the company is producing products for many world-famous companies in the motor industry, the luxury industry and other MNE's.
Graphic Design and 3D Renderings
- The selected designers will have a lot of freedom in generating new content. The idea is to bring more creative ideas with limited guidelines.
- A graphic designer is needed. The intern will join the Marketing & International Sales team and provide support to maintain and expend the brand image
- -Design and create high-quality artwork
- -Generate animation for the website, Facebook, etc...
- -Create visual contents for online marketing
- -Potentially, help with new watches designs and artwork
- -Graphic design/Industrial design Major
- -Proficient in cinema 4D or 3DS Max or equivalent
- -Keyshot skills preferred
- -Strong skills in 3D rendering
- -Good oral and written English is a necessity
Payment/Compensation: to be negotiated
El sueldo y las condiciones de trabajo son conversables.¿Cómo postular a este cargo?